World Landscape Architecture puts out the Call for Submissions for the 22nd edition of WLA Magazine. WLA 22 is an unthemed edition, we are looking for conceptual and built landscape architecture projects With an emphasis on recent projects created or built in 2014-2015.
How to submit your project?
1. Select your 5 to 10 best images with a minimum 1200 pixels wide at 150dpi in jpg format. (Images should be attached or included in one zip or rar file – do NOT paste images in the email or word document)
2. Write 500-1000 words English descriptive text (Including 100-300 word design statement by the designer/team) about the project in word format (no pdfs allowed).
3. List the project name, location, design firm, consultants(architects, artists, engineers, contractors, etc) and the credits for images and text.
4. At the end of the descriptive text please state that you or the company “[Insert your name or company name]own the copyright to the project, images and text and provide World Landscape Architecture the right to publish the work digitally and/or in hard copy format.”
5. Email the files and text to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “WLA22 – Project Title – Designer” – replace Project Title with name of your project, Designer with the name or your name or firm name. Please send any files larger that 10Mb via dropbox, in one file (rar or zip)
NOTE: the following will NOT be accepted – PDFs, Competition Boards, Images with Watermarks, Images with Overlay Text.
DEADLINE | FRIDAY OCTOBER 2 (11:59PM Honolulu Time)